Silk Screening

I tried my hand at some silk screening.  I used this kit from Dharma Trading Co. and my son’s drawing of a monster for the image since I already had it on a transparency from another project.  It was a lot of fun and pretty simple.  It was a bit messy though, and since it had to be done in a “dark” room the red bulb I had was very low wattage and it was difficult to see what I was doing.  But anyhow, screen made and dried – I tested it out!

Silk Screening

Not too bad.  Now I’ll have to design something to screen my own fabric.  Wouldn’t that be fun.  (Must finish other projects first! – but I can’t wait to try it.)


2 Comments on Silk Screening

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *